10/03/2010

Open Letter, Open He♥rt.

As i opened my heart, yu only opened your mouth to let
your lies smack my ears every time yu spoke of love'n me.
Mommy said never settle for jus anything -
He better treat my princess as a fully raised queen.
Yet in the mean time, yu only was worried about
get your thang in between another princess thighs.
How naive of me to actually believe your satisfactorily lies.
While my soul lied on your finger tips to touch,
but yu brushed it off like yu would when she would
leave that sticky lip gloss, on your cheeks && neck.
As our relationship docked this sea of love, yu recked.
Lost control of the helm && let the size of breast, ass, and length of hair
determine who yu was love'n.
Yu even tried to apologize with pricey gifts to lift my hurt feelings.
But diamonds to me is like cut glass, roses don't last they eventually die.
Jus like my love for yu ....
This was a 50/50 thing, yu were supposed to stay faithful and true.
If i loved yu were supposed to love too ..
Meet me half way on everything, not be my everything && now we're done
so yu left me with nothing but a broken heart to mend,
trust issues, && a open heart yet to be embraced by a real man.