3/01/2010

I love you, Love.

I love yu, love; and I love that yu love Me. Me without love would be a soul with my body, imcomplete. I need yu Love, like the summer needs heat. Wrap your warm wings around me when im in the cold heartless single streets. Protect me those who wanna hurt me, love. Send down to them your love arrow from up above. Strike within them such love like yu have done so for me, so they too can enjoy this emotional intamcy. I love yu love; and I love that yu love Me. Teach me patients so I can eat, sleep, drink, think, embrace all things yu offer me. Be my eyes so I can see how your beauty runs deeper than skin, but touchs the very bottom of our souls and cover the crown off heads to the very tip of our toes. Love, only yu know how to love me, be my joy so I won't endure sorrow. Be my hope for all my tomorrows. Set my soul free so I won't have to borrow fanticies that pain offers me. Run deep in me love, like the unknown deepness of the oceans seas.I love yu, love; and I love that yu love Me. Let my lips speak words from your dictionary of love, speak of your highness, so that I might inspire another soul to go higher in yu love. Let my actions set an example of how love is not a buyer for love is priceless and has no pricetag. Love forgive me if I might brag about yu, love forgive me if i use your name in vains as others do. Love reveil unto me your best attire so I can wear it with the pride yu've given me. Show unto me never jealousy for I am alergic to such things. Promise to me never my side yu leave, and we shall forever dewell in love, love.