2/26/2010

Bad Habit.

Why am i here again? It happened again, damn. Why is this certain drug that addictive? I thought i had enuff of it, nevertheless i went bacc to use'n this addictive ass product. Only this time, the drug was used in different places that took me on different highs different clouds. This high had my eyes so damn low, i forgot i could see; that's how drugg'd up it had me. So high, the ground was like my enemy, i need'd this certain fix daily. Felt sooo good, but it hurt'd so bad. Yet, i enjoy'd the doses anyway i could get them. The product other coustemers, didnt have as much of it like me. I used it way more often, need'd it to go into my vains, sweat'd threw my pours, leave its scent on me. Yeah that rehab only made me bacc slide. It only made me fein more, need more, want more. I wasn't mentally able to handle the chills it gave me, the nightmares it caused or the scratches that marked up my body. The high i got from this product i got from this product was like no other, an emotional intamacy i had with no 1ne. I guess the 1st step is admit'n your addicted, but addicted would be an under statement. Cus the proper word would be strung the hell out. But all good things come to an end, im get'n tired of the feel good hurt its cause'n. Im gonna try this product call'd; your own supply. I heard its an high yu get from your own love.