1/14/2011

I Wanna...

I wanna know you, like an forgotten dream that only plays back bits and pieces I yearn to figure you out. I wanna know you, like an present under the christmas tree you leave me wondering what's underneath all that wrapping paper you present yourself to be. I wanna become bestfriends with your mind, so I wont ever misunderstood yu. Your heart, I wanna mode it and reshape it into the way you desire it to be. I wanna put your mind at ease, touch places in your soul that caresses your worries away. I wanna be the one who makes your world be safe, like wonderwoman I wanna be your hero everyday. I wanna take you on a rollercoster of ecstasy, explore your body freely as you let set the atmosphere with all kinds of sounds of love making. I wanna be the reason you'll be horse the next morning. (lmao) I wanna be the reason your walking on cloud 9. I wanna the one your define as your lover, homie, and bestfriend because in the end .... All I wanna do is love you with everything within.