4/29/2010

Let'n Go.

Our connection ran so deep, that if i didnt talk to yu at night; i couldn't sleep. Crazy cus til this day yu make me weak... i want back the power yu have over me. But these feelings, i can not control. If i put them on a leash im sure they'll jus break free & hide in the conerns of reality where my eyes dont wanna see. This all start'd from a hello, then lead to exchange'n contacts, then exchange'n feelings, yu know.... then came the fall. And, idk why im still down here...nothing makes sense at all. Who's to blame? Yu or Me? ... Us? Apart of me still wants what it is that we had, yet its stilll undefinable, unreal, && unheathy. It lays heavy on my heart like the pressure on a mothers mind worried about her childern. I guess we never stop'd to think about our feelings during all the empty words that we be'n put forth ... for a second i thought we could save this thing like Kobe in the fourth guess not.
We grow from pain, we grow from jus about anyting that doesn't kill us, this will not be the death of me yet it is somthing that will shape me and mode me into somthing even better for an even better person. I thank yu in the long run, for i have no other choice but to let go & move on - if i dnt who will for do it for me? ..... exactly. lol (: