2/17/2010

Imprisoned


Im locked up, on a 24hr watch.
Im in a straight jacket.
I get feed twice a day.
I havent seen daylight since the began'n of January.
I thought i surrendered, i recall inviting yu in.
I thought i welcomed yu to come home and seat yaself.
I DID!!!
So why do yu have me in these heavy handcuffs, this uncomfortable jacket?
My rist is swell'n & my arms are numb.
FREEEEE ME!
Where is my lawyer?
Why am i here?
Did i even get bail?
Why havent i gotten any mail?
Im tired of sleep'n in the cold lonely cell.
I wanna go HOME!
Where is my free phone call?
I must escape it .. i must escape .. i must escape.
Tell Judge Feelings this sentence i CAN'T serve.
I dont deserve to.
I did no crime, i must be free'd.
I have to go back home the place where i feel i belong.
Be'n here is too alone.
I cant stomach the food im be'n fed here.
How much does it cost to leave?
Where is my get outta jail free card?
I passed GO & collect'd my 2oo$.
Yet im not free'd. ..